BELDA-logo-musle

Belda

Family company Belda was founded in 1915 in New York and later on also in the Czech town Turnov and it carries the name of its founder Ladislav Belda. For more than 100 years it has been manufacturing jewelry and exporting it worldwide. Moreover, Belda has been taking care of specific contracts, such as manufacturing replica of the Czech crown jewels for EXPO 1967 in Montreal.

Its experts have been taking care of the Czech crown jewels and are the only ones who are entitled to handle it. Belda has been cooperating with the leading Czech architects and designers and was awarded e.g. at Designblok 2016.

Share This